My Oppa is 3 years older than me. Despite the small age gap, we have never been very close. Friends say we don't seem like siblings. We never really hang out together. It seems awkward whenever we do. Haha. I don't know why. Ever since he turned 16, he have lived apart from our lil family. Studying in boarding school in Seremban, matricullation in Melaka and then Medic School in Russia.. thats a total of 10years alltogether away from home... Studying together in the same place made me realize another side of my oppa that i never knew before. He actually do lol. yah. laugh out loud. haha...
The oppa I knew was a quiet man. He was never a speaker just a listener. He likes to play football meanager on his laptop, and sometimes watch jdrama and read comics at home or whenever he have the chance he'll go and hang out with his buddies.. Over the time, i realise that he is actually not that much of an introvert. He hangs out for futsal a lot! He even participated in the intervarsity games representing our university for handball and field soccer some time ago. I dont know wether he's good in it, but I can surely see his passion for sport (more than me of course.. haha)..
I feel he is the most handsome and cool when he drive the car despite all those accidents he had before with mom and dad's car. Haha. I've always been an independent girl but I can never find the guts to drive. Having to trouble him to drive me around is not something i love to do so please bear in mind that I am really thankful to him. I really do!
Today is the day that he was born 26 years ago! And i wanted to show my appreciation to him by writing all this but I am not sure where this is leading now. haha. I don't know wether he'll like this but I just want him to know that I am very proud to have him as my Oppa! have a blessed birthday future doctor Mohd. Naqqib Saffari =)
P/s: to those who are not a kpop lover and are unaware what 'oppa' means, oppa = brother. not opah not opps. this is not a typo =P
"handsome and cool"... ಠ_ಠ
ReplyDelete