Saturday, December 15, 2012

Asian Cultural Night

If you are a close friend of mine, you'll know that I enjoy dancing and singing. Occasionally, I sing along to songs and sometimes I dance too (when no one is looking).. :P

So, when a friend of mine invited me to join her dance crew for a performance to represent our country, I was rather excited. Asian Cultural Night... It was definitely a once in a lifetime chance for me...  The event was held in People's Friendship University, somewhere near our university. The university is filled with people from various countries studying various courses...

This is my dance crew.
If you're curious, we danced to zapin. 


Another performance from Malaysia was a solo dance by my friend, Rajsree. Amazingly stunning and jaw dropping dance.. 


Received a certificate of participation by the organizing comittee.


This is the MC of the night. I believe the girl is russian and the guy is korean. Not exactly sure though... Just my guess.. Haha..


Our dance crew with our certificate and our beloved manager :)


Us with the Malaysian representative of the organizing committee and the head of our student body.


Me and her 

I would like to sincerely thank my friend for inviting me to join the dance although I lacked so much. Truthfully, I forgot some steps and was nervous as heck. :P I enjoyed the dance so very muchhhh!!!
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment