Monday, June 18, 2012

My special 23rd

As usual, my special day always falls on exam week... Who can I blame for that? The dean, university admin, goverment? I don't know... I have the tendency of not having the 'semangat' to celebrate my birthday. With all those notes piling up my table, and with all those stuffs I need to memorise and copy and paste into my brain in a short time, I really lack the urge to celebrate my birthday.

I wasn't expecting anything that night. I was just flipping through my notes, getting ready to sleep and my 2 besties came up to my door.. and wish me with these cute mini muffins.



And that night, my other good friend posted this. Aren't they just so cute? Hehe.... 


And here is another celebration with my groupmates, batchmates and my close friends. We had ice cream cake personally made by 1n2d and that was just about enough. Pouring all that effort in the midst of the exam, I really appreciate their love for me.. I can't thank them enough. 
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment