Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I am now a 4th year medical student!

Its been around 6 months since I last blogged. I was too preoccupied with life, studies, socializing with friends and my final exam of course... I am glad to say that I am now a proud 4th year medical student of my beloved RNRMU (Russian National State Medical University).. :)

I am currently having Neurology & Neurosurgery Cycle. The cycle will be for about 2 and a half week. Things have been tough in class. Nowadays, we learn our stuffs in russian language. Our study materials, our teachers, they all are in russian. My still very weak russian skill are not helping with my studies at all. I really hope I can catch up to this soon. I need to!

Anyways, 2 new members were added to our class from this semester onwards... Lets do our best and rock our 4th year.. Study hard, study smart~~!



No comments:

Post a Comment