Saturday, June 22, 2013

So. I'm 24 now?

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NADIA! 
~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~~

Thank you to all who wished me, I am now a 24 year old, still single and available, soon to be 5th year medical student of RNRMU, forever anak manja my mom and dad, and a die hard fan of  K-pop.
Hehehehe,,,, 

That midnight before my birthday I received some love from my groupmates. It was a modest and simple celebration. They gave me a goody bag filled with sweets, etc and we cut cake.. The cake was nice. Pretty eyhhh.. lol.


The next day, as I was chilling in the room, my next door neighbor came knocking saying someone left me something on the washing machine. So, it was Puteri Santubong. Haha.. I decided to call her that here.. Anyways, coming back to the story, she gave me 2 scarves and a clutch @ handbag. The funny thing was, we went shopping together the day earlier and I didn't see her shopping for me but she did. So fast and furious.. Haha!! 


So, after our 1st exam (Surgery), we went to eat at Dionis Cafe to celebrate... 1n2d managed to finish her Neuro Zachut that day so it was certainly double treat for us.. She paid for my meal too...

Shallz gv me a birthday gift before going to exam and I wore the scarf that Puteri Santubong gave me the day before.. This was taken after our lunch date celebrating the end of surgery exam...

 

 Radz gave me this beautiful earrings. I have no idea when I can use it though.. Thinking, thinking. Rather than the gift, I adore the words she used on her note that she passed along with the gift. She wrote such beautiful words that made me feel so touched. Thank you~



I would say one of the best and the least expected birthday gift was certainly this one... A home made korean birthday dinner!!! Youngie made seaweed soup (something koreans drink when they celebrate their birthday. A must have!) and also bibimbap. I was tired when I came back from my outing that day and I found this laid on my table... My level of excitedness was certainly to the roof. Coz, no one ever made something like this for me before.. Korean-style! Hehe... 


Somehow this year I'm spoiled by food one after another.. Anyone who knows me will know that I LOVE to eat Papa Johns. So, my roomate decided to call for delivery.. 
Cheese Sticks + Seafood Pizza = The best combination ever!Thank you Lor!


Again, I would like to sincerely express my gratitude to those who remembered and celebrated my birthday with me, showered me with gifts and delicious food, heartwarming wishes and even just a simple 'hey, happy birthday'..

I wish the best for the upcoming year and may it be a fulfilling, enjoyable and a fun-filled year! :)

Much love, Nads 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment