Marathon! Have you ever ran a distance of 42km 195m? The last time I ran a distance was during last year Moscow run which I think I completed at about 5km... Proud of it still. :P
Anyways, last 15 September 2013, Moscow Marathon was held in Moscow, Russia. I've always enjoyed doing odd things I never do in Malaysia. Obviously I did not participate in the marathon (knowing myself), but I manage to ask my friend to join. I have a friend who has run numerous marathon around Malaysia, South East Asia, etc. I just thought she should give it a try. I mean, its not always that you get to come to a foreign country and participate in a such grand event right?
You can see I am much more excited than my friend. Haha...
Going for registration & medical check up the day before the marathon...
This is us before the marathon began. 2 loyal supporter and 1 tough sportswomen.
42km 195m. OMG!!
Where it all began...
It rained that day. It was cold and wet too...
Not only they had to run such a long distance, they even had to withstand the bad weather.
Such amazing people!
Where it all ended.
The sportsmen had the honour to run on the track inside the Luzhniki Stadium.
And I had the honour to sit at the supporter chair.
LOL.




No comments:
Post a Comment