Monday, October 14, 2013

Raya terakhir dengan Atok U_U

As a child I've done a lot of evil things to her. I shouted at her, ignore her, refuse to layan her small talks whenever she's around and so on and so on.. I don't really remember everything, but I know I was bad. Those were the times that can never ever turn back...

Being an adult (almost) myself, I've started to change slightly. We've had our moments. I started to understand her more, how she just wanted someone to talk to about her worries, how she also wanted to try those KFC and Koko Crunch that I like to eat by myself, how she have always watched over me whenever I stay up and watch movies until late at night, how she always wake me up for 'sahur' during Ramadhan, simply, just like that.

She wakes up at 5 and showers, she does the morning prayers.
She sends my dad, my mom, my bro off with her gaze in the morning and waits for me to wake up for breakfast.
She sits at the sofa and walk around the house.
She looks at me as I watch my dramas, etc and she goes back to her room.
She waits for me as I make lunch. She eats without complaints and she does her zuhur prayers.
She sits in the room and wait for mom and dad to come back.
She does her asar prayers and she walks around the house looking for me who are still on my computer or tv.
She sits by the tv as I prepare dinner and she goes to her room after she's done and goes off for her maghrib and isya' prayer.
She goes to sleep at 9 or 10 and she's done for the day.
That's my grandmother.

But, she's not here anymore. Soon it will be the 40th day anniversary of her passing. I miss her. I do. Whatever it is, I am just grateful that I was given the opportunity to spend this last raya with her. Thank you for tolerating me, thank you for everything you have ever done for me, and thank you for being there for me for the past 24 years. I'm sure I've done more bad then good, so please forgive me for whatever I did wrong. I love you and always will.
Good bye Atok! <3 br="">
I will remember you always.
 

 




SAPIAH BT DOL

No comments:

Post a Comment