Situation inside a sports shop.
Me: So, what do you think? Do they have the jersey you wanted to buy?
Friend: Not so sure.
Him: Do you need help?
Me: Yes, my friend here is looking for a jersey. We saw the jersey online and was wondering if you have them here.
Him: I'm sorry miss. We only have the other ones. Most shops don't have the stock of this jersey too. I think you should try another outlet. You see, we have this website online. You can just check from the website, give them a call and ask.
Me: Well, I tried calling but I don't think they understood me well. My friend here went to a few shops already looking for this particular jersey.. **giving the sad look nowwww
Him: Maybe you can try calling other outlets then.. giving out a card which has all the other outlets location and number.
Me: Maybe you can try and call them for us? **prettyyyyy pleaseeeeeeee
Him: Yes sure. Where are you from?
Me & friend: Malaysia!!
Him: Malaysiaa? I'm from Ukraine. Donbass. Its a place near ...... **smileess
Me: Owwwhhh... I see ** I can't even react much coz my geography fail so badlyyy
and so he helped us call few other shops, and manage to find one shop that has the jersey. In the meantime I was trying to see his name but sadly his name tag was not showing properly....
Him: Okay, an acquaintance of mine will be going to your shop and be collecting the jersey. **so he said through the phone while looking at us..
He called us his acquaintance??? Hahaha... okay, excited terlebih.. :P
Him: You guys can go this shop and collect the jersey. They have the jersey there. The shop is here, at this metro and this is the phone number of the shop.. Good luck! **smilesssss
Friend: Thank youuuuu so muchhh!
Me: Thank youuu
So, we walked out the shop feeling all butterflies, tachycardic, and hyper just because its so rare to find someone like this guy right here. Thank you again Mr. Drew ( so I named him that). Lols.
A kind gesture goes a looooong way indeed.. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Together stronger^^
P/s: conversation were partially in russian mixed with english~
No comments:
Post a Comment