After a whole load of waiting, the day has finally arrived. The letter is finally here. The offer letter for me to start work as a doctor. I'm having mixed feelings now. Scared mostly. Will I do well? Will I be able to cope with the new environment? Is it gonna be tough and gruesome? Is it gonna be fun instead? I don't know. I really can't tell yet.
I've been consulting with my friends a lot about my future working place. Should I pick somewhere near or somewhere nearer? Somewhere good or somewhere better? Somewhere cold or somewhere warmer? U see. I hate making life changing decisions. It gives me headache. Coz, I can't foresee my future. I can only guess and that makes it even harder.
Well, life is never easy in the 1st place right. Like my motto, lets just make the best out of the worst! Well, its always better to expect the worse. That way you wont fall so hard. You can only move forward and live life diligently making the best out of it.
At the age of 27, I'm finally going to start working. Please let me be surrounded by good people. They are my only hope to living a good life now since I'm about to live a very hectice one. Haha.
Fighting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment