Thursday, June 3, 2010

exam owh exam..

Dear readers,
I am sorry for my absence. It is currently exam month. Everyday is packed with stuffs to settle before exam.. hmm... Physics exam just passed today. There is still Latin, Biology and Chemistry exam to go.. I don't like examinations.. =(
It is very frustrating to read the same thing over and over and yet I am still not able to memorize the things...
My mood has become better since 1n2d came back from Malaysia.. I guess when a person is alone, they tend to do a lot of thinking. Thinking of stuffs that brings just sadness and grief..
2 of my most important person in my life are currently in a relationship. I HATE THIS! why cant they be mine forever? (i sound so possessive now~~) owhh well...
Today i had a short conversation with a friend of mine. My matrix friend.. I miss my H35 people.. they are always so TRUE.. huhu.. Its always nice to talk to old friends.. they're such a treasure.
Time to study now.. LATIN LATIN LATIN!!!

P/s: Recently i was appointed as one of the committee in the RSMU Malaysian Student Association. This is a picture of me and the incumbent who possess the post before me.. Vivien and me.. Hope to do a good job in serving the comittee and the community.. all for one and one for all.. =)

2 comments: