Thursday, June 3, 2010

the yellow table lamp

I am hurt!
Everytime we start this particular conversation we can never find a proper conclusion. We just end up hurting each other everytime. You always claim that the reason of all this is because you're busy. Studying and some other stuffs. And I? I dunno where to start this never ending topic. As always we ends it by apologizing to each other. (dunno wether any of us meant it or not).. U_U
This is saddening. Did you know coz of all this emo-ness i skipped a day of class before? Sure you wont know. You know nothing. Everyone around you knows very well about you and problems lingering around you but you wont know anything unless your told about it. Very good. (NOT!)..
This is frustrating! I believe it is tiring for both of us too. Having to argue and debate on the same matter over and over again.
Fine. You wanted to go and study right..? Just leave me here by myself. I'll heal sooner or later.. as I always do.. I am very good at it already. The thought of losing you is just unbearable..
But perhaps, letting you loose is the right thing to do?
Ms. Rainie. You're killing me by the minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment